Secure & Accessible Contact Form v2.1 for WordPress
The Secure and Accessible Contact Form plugin has now been updated for WordPress 3.0 and also contains many other tweaks to set it apart from its predecessor, such as the ability to remove optional fields (a much requested feature). Read on for more information and the download link.
The PHP form itself, its accessibility and usability features can be found on its official page here, but here are some plugin specific features and some highlights.
- Updated for WordPress 3.0 and beyond
- New Improved Easy to use form Overview page, with config information, and spam count.
- New Easily disable or enable address/phone fields
- New ways to add to a page; shortcode, comment, or function.
- Great security measures implemented, to prevent spam and high-jacking.
- Form designed with accessibility and usability in mind.
- Standards compliant code and form
- New Improved Simple setup, with helpful prompts and extensive documentation.
- Configuration built into the wordpress interface, no need to edit any code manually.
- Easy to style, either using your own CSS files, our in-built editor, or a pre-made theme.
Get the plugin now!
Download Secure & Accessible Contact Form → – Downloaded 5885 times.
If you are using an old version of WordPress (pre 2.5) you may prefer the old version which you can download here (downloaded 23014 times).
Support our sweat, blood and tears
I know, that sounds gross, but we really did put ALOT of effort in to this plugin to make it the best. If you like this plugin, or it has benefited you, please make a donation via paypal! Any amounts are welcome, we will split it between us (Cherim & Jolley). Your support is much appreciated.
You can donate using the ‘buy me a coffee’ link at the bottom of the post!
You are free to use this application but may not redistribute it without written permission. Use of this application will be at your own risk. No guarantees or warranties are made, direct or implied. The creators cannot and will not be liable or held accountable for damages, direct or consequential. By using this application it implies agreement to these conditions.